Consulted my Guru but to no avail since I don't even know what I want myself...
I have thot of 101 things tat I could do... but only thinking, with zero action...
Then I chanced upon this sometime in March,
狮子座(7月23日- 8月23日)
一切看似平淡,但只要你肯多花心思,就可以升华。 自满与自大令你错过不少机会,大事做不来,小事不愿做, 是你本月最易犯的毛病,努力,谦卑令你积小胜为大胜;松懈,轻狂令你积小错成大错。 换季了,改变发型,给自己一个惊喜。(Btw, this sentence strike me most!!) ~Elle China, Apr 2009.
Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)
Your most critical area could have to do with your financial dealings. It will eventually bring you remorse or a pain in the wallet if you waste your hard-earned money on nonsensical spending. ~China Daily, 13 Apr.
I actually consciously cut-down my spending (shopping) and stayed at home after reading 13 Apr...
Even though you know what is best for you, a negative attitude (this refers to my laziness, I think) might not let you follow through on your convictions. You can't live by knowledge alone; it must be purposeful. ~China Daily, 14 Apr.
Because you treat others as fairly as you want to be treated, you will have the success you desire, whether it is career-related, love-related or a simple personal wish. ~China Daily, 15 Apr.
Here comes my knight in shining armour...
An opportunity of a vast nature might be presented to you all because of the kindness of a friend's intervention. This person believes you would be perfect for those who have instigated the venture. ~China Daily, 21 Apr
Where are u, my kind friend? Please don't make me wait too long, can?!
2 comments:
hah! hope ur savior will get to u soon!!
Thanks! I hope so too... ;-)
Post a Comment